Hello there, nice to meet you!
A little about us…
We’re a small but mighty festival on the beautiful Sorrento Centre grounds on the shore of Shushwap Lake in Sorrento, BC. Flanked on either end by a great week of music workshops, we’re able to keep many of our amazing instructors over the weekend and host a great day of family music and fun.
A wee bit of general info:
What to Bring
- Your tickets! Don’t have tickets yet? Buy now
- Sunscreen, a hat, a blanket and/or low backed chair, a water bottle to use and refill onsite, and a sweater. Believe it or not, it can get chilly in the evening.
- Kids (young and old) should bring a swimsuit for a quick run down to the lake for a splash.
- Bring along some extra $ for early holiday shopping at our arts & crafts vendors' tents, and be sure to purchase your favourite artist CDs and NimbleFingers t-shirts!
- The Festival goes rain or shine. That said, the weather is usually very nice, so chances are pretty good it will be an amazing day.
- We’re aiming for a litter free festival, so please use the recycle and garbage bins where provided, and use that water bottle you brought!
- If you're interested in Volunteering, fill out this form.